The list of candidates shortlisted for the Benue State University Governing Council Scholarship for Indigent students. Students are implored to check this list for their names.
This is to invite students of the Benue State University whose names are contained in the attached list for an interaction with the Governing Council ad hoc Committee to implement Council’s Scholarship for Indigent Students as scheduled below:
Date: Thursday, 13th February 2020.
Time: 10.00 a.m.
Venue: Senate Chamber
The invited students should bring original copies of the following:
- Admission letter and UTME Results/De
- Original educational certificates
- Course registration form for the current session
- Parents/Guardians two (2) passport photographs of parents/guardians, phone number and contact address of same
- Student is resident off-campus, residential address should be provided
- Student ID Card/National ID Card/Voters Card/Drivers Licence
- A letter of identification from Heads of Departments addressed to the Chairman, Benue State University Governing Council Scholarship for Indigent Students
- Recent passport photograph
All affected students are to note the above information for strict compliance, please.