The management of the Federal University of Lafia, Nasarawa has issued a release to all students regarding payments of School Fees, GST Charges and Matriculation Fee on the school’s FMIS portal. All students of the institution especially those that have not made any or all of these payments are hereby informed.
The release by schoo management goes thus:
Students who have not paid/initiate their payment(s) for School Fees, GST Charges and Matriculation Fee on the FMIS Portal should now follow the following procedure for the validation and inclusion of their RRRs on FMIS.
PAYMENT PROCEDURES FOR FULAFIA STUDENTS ON FMIS
- 1. Login to the FMIS at https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/login.php(By default, your UTME number is your username and password)
- 2. Click on Pay Bills
- 3. Select Undergraduate School Fee from the dropdown and click on pay
- 4. Now, scroll down and enter your RRR and click submit.
- 5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 for GST Charges and Matriculation fee and then wait for Bursary’s validation.
- 6. Immediately after the Bursary confirms and validates your RRR, you will receive Auto-SMS notification. You may also check the status therein on your payment page.