AFIT Acceptance fee and school fees payment procedure for newly admitted ND and Degree students have been published by the management of the institution. Find below the guidelines for payment of acceptance and other fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology.
This information is for the newly admitted ND and BEng/BSc students ONLY.
On this website, https://afit.edu.ng
1. Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
2. Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students. Procedure for other categories will be available soon) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
3. You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
4. On your dashboard, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end.
After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, Print your Acceptance Fee, AFIT Provisional Admission Letter and other forms.
5. Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
6. Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you print your schedule of fees receipt.
7. The list of documents and items to come with is on your AFIT Provisional Admission Letter. Ensure you come with them for documentation on the 15 January 2020.
All the best!
Leave a Reply