The UNIPORT 3rd Admission List (UTME/DE) for 2019/2020 academic session is now on the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission to the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on both JAMB CAPS and on the school portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
Candidates are to click the links below as applicable to see the names of admitted students:
1. Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration.
2. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Thursday, January 2, 2020 or the admission will be withdrawn.
3. No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD, therefore, upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center on or before Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
4. Admission is still in progress
5. All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
6. All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Leave a Reply