The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences – Netherlands is offering the International Amsterdam Talent Scholarship to Individuals willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. This program will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The 3000 euro ATS is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Eligibility: An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year of his/her study programme, with a minimum average grade of 7
Application Process: Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (contact details included on this page under Contacts for ATS), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
Visit The Official Website For More Information