Applications are invited for the Quentin Bryce Law Scholarship & Teaching Fellowship Program which will be provided to Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at University of Technology Sydney, Australia
This program is created to promote and reward quality research within the faculty. A Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship will enable you to undertake your PhD in a faculty which has a dynamic and vibrant research culture and to work with nationally and internationally recognized academic supervisors.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Doctoral, fellowship
Value Of Study:
- A stipend of $40,000 per annum for 4 years
- A research support fund of $1,500 per annum
- Paid holiday, sick, maternity, and parenting leave
- Possibility of appointment as a Doctoral Teaching Fellow ($25,000 per year in addition to the QBLD scholarship)
Eligible Field Of Study: Law
- Applicants must have completed a Masters Degree by research or a Bachelor Degree with first class honours, or be regarded by the University as having an equivalent level of attainment.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Masters and Undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English language
Application Process: Applicants must first complete the faculty’s mandatory pre-assessment process to determine eligibility for the PhD program. Please see our pre-assessment information here. There is no separate application process, but students who meet the selection criteria will be invited to an interview in the Faculty of Law.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Reply