The FUDutsinma Supplementary Admission List (UTME/DE) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the Federal University Dustin-ma for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available both on the school portal and on the JAMB CAPS. See details on how to check yours below;
How To Check FUDutsinma Admission List on School Portal
To access the list on school portal. Candidates are to check the attached PDF document for admitted candidates.
You can view this directly or download on any PDF enabled device to view
How to Check FUDutsinma Admission List
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Leave a Reply