Heed Africa has partnered with the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarship Programme to provide scholarships for Africans into African institutions. The project only supports applications in the existing areas of the host institutions covered under the HEED-Africa project through the European Commission project grant.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2019
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Type: Masters, PhD
Value Of Award: The scholarship will cover:
- *Round-trip flight ticket and visa costs.
- *Participation costs such as tuition fees, registration fees and service fees where applicable.
- *Insurance coverage (including health, accident, travel, respectively).
- *A settling-in allowance.
- *A monthly subsistence allowance.
- *A contribution towards the research costs associated with student mobility of 10 months or longer.
- *Female master and doctoral scholarship holders will receive an additional allowance corresponding to one month’s subsistence per academic year, for mobility equal to or longer than two academic years.
Number Of Awards: Not known
Duration Of Award: 2 years (Masters), 3 years (PhD)
- Applicants must be a national and resident in any of the eligible countries covered by the Programme
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses in the host countries
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Langauge
Application Process: It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Reply