UNIUYO UTME/DE Admission Lists for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for undergraduate admission at the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) and took part in the screening exercise are directed to proceed to check their admission status. The list of admitted candidates has been made available online. See details to check the list below;
How To Check UNIUYO Admission Lists On School Portal
1.. Log on to the UNIUYO Admission portal via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
2. Select Admission Status Link
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
4. You’ll get a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
How To Check UNIUYO Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates