The YSU 2nd UTM/E/DE Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to the Yobe State University (YSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list has been made available both on the school portal and on the JAMB CAPS. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check YSU Admission List
To access a copy of the list from the school’s portal, check the attached PDF Document below. You can view this directly or download on any device that reads PDF documents,
Candidates are also advised to do the following;
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Admitted candidates are to come with the following for screening:
JAMB original slip.
JAMB original online admission letter,
University admission letter.
Original O’level result
Birth / declaration of age
Direct Entry: As in UTME plus A’Level Result