The KUST, Wudil Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to the Kano State University of Technology, Wudil (KUST) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
At the moment, text messages are being sent to candidates notifying them of the admission. The text message reads: “Dear ‘name of applicant” (registration number), congratulations, you have been offered provisional admission into ‘name of course’. You are to visit the JAMB portal and upload your 0’Level result(s) immediately. If the programme you are admitted into is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.”
However, candidates are equally advised to proceed to JAMB CAPS to check their admission status. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check KUST Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Leave a Reply