The CoM is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to undergo training at the University of Malawi College of Medicine – Malawi. This program will develop and mentor clinicians, public health practitioners and scientists who will become leaders and game-changers in their areas of speciality to transform the health sector in Malawi and globally.
Applications Deadline: 31st December 2019
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Master of Medicine in General Surgery
- Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine
- Master of Medicine in Ophthalmology
- Master of Medicine in Orthopaedics
- Master of Medicine in Paediatrics and Child Health
- Master of Medicine in Anesthesia
- Master of Medicine in Pathology
- Master of Medicine in Psychiatry
- Master of Medicine in Radiology
- Master of Medicine in Accidents – Emergency Medicine
- Master of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Master of Medicine in Oncology
- Master of Medicine in Dermatology
- Master of Medicine in Family Medicine
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Possess a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree or its equivalent from any recognized university
- Be registered with the Malawi Medical Council as a Medical Practitioner
- Have at least one year clinical experience after completing clinical internship.
- Be able to demonstrate in advance how they intend to support themselves financially and how they intend to pay fees.
- A completed postgraduate application form.
- Sealed academic transcripts
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates (by a lawyer, magistrate, or registrar of the awarding institution)
- Authenticated copies of professional registration certificates where applicable
- Letter of release from employers (if employed)
- Proof of funding (e.g. sponsorship agreement letter). Where applicants intend to sponsor themselves, copies of appropriate financial records must be submitted e.g. bank reference.
- Reference letters (one academic and one professional)
Application forms that do not meet the requirements stated above will not be processed.
Completed application should be sent:
College of Medicine
Private Bag 360
Blantyre 3, Malawi
Attention: Assistant Registrar (Academic)
Tel: + 265 (0) 1 874 107, Fax +265 (0) 1 874 700
E-mail: [email protected]
Copy: [email protected]
Visit The Official Website For More Information