FUGASHUA Supplementary Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160. Cost is N2000. Screening exercise will commence from 14th to 19th October, 2019 for UTME/DE from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day. See details below;
Applications are hereby invited from all First Choice UTME and Direct Entry(DE) candidates seeking for admission into the Federal University, Gashua (FUGA), Yobe State, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session to register for the Admission Screening as detailed below.
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 160 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- DE: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
Method of Application
The screening fee is N2,000.
Payment can be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (VISA, Verve and Master card), also through Banks and generate your Remita prior to screening which will be presented to the Bursary Department for which receipt will be issued.
Follow the procedure below to generate the invoice:
- Go to www.remita.net
- In the search box, type FUGASHUA, and you will be directed to FUGASHUA REMITA PAGE.
- In the name of service/purpose, select Post UTME Examination Charges
- Use Screening Fee as description
- Ignore the GIFMIS CODE.
- In the amount to pay, type 2000
- Then fill your payer’s name, phone number email address and how you want to make payment
Screening exercise will commence from 14th to 19th October, 2019 for UTME/DE from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
Candidates are to appear physically with the following:
- Original and photocopy of your UTME/DE result slip
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate / declaration of age
- Original and photocopy of Indigene certificate
- Original and photocopy of academic credentials
- Four (4) recent full-faced pass-port site photograph
- One (1) file Jacket
- Screening form signed by the candidates.
VENUE OF THE SCREENING: All eligible candidates should report to their respective Faculties, Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA), PMB 1005, Gashua, Nguru Road, Yobe State.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates mentioned, will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
All enquiries should be channeled to: Phone; +234(0)8034387460 or E-mail: [email protected].