The University of Edinburgh in partnership with MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme is offering African students with full scholarships over the next seven years. This scholarship program is provided to interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at University Of Edinburgh, UK.
This scholarship provides young people who have demonstrated academic talent with access to quality education. The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh.
The following courses are available for the masters scholarship:
- MSc Africa and International Development
- MSc Education
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Global Health and Public Policy
- LLM Human Rights
- MSc Product Design
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship is on 29th November 2019..
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Scotland,UK
Number of Awardees:
- 10 scholarships are available in 2019/2020 for Masters programmes
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh. We prefer that applicants apply to this scholarship BEFORE applying to the University.
- Applicants must be AFRICANS.
- Applicants must also be committed to returning to Africa following their graduation to give back to their home community and country.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial needs.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership and service skills to the community.
Application Process: Interested applicants are required to click here to commence application processes.
For More Information Visit The Official Website