Thepost UTME screening exercise for applicants of TASCE, Omu-Ijebu in affiliation with OOU degree programme will holds on Thursday 17th October, 2019 at 9am in degree complex of the college. Please, be punctual .
- Candidates who sat for the 2019 JAMB UTME & scored a minimum score of 180 and above are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who choose the the college as FIRST CHOICE only.
- Political Science
- Social Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Business Education
- Guidance & Counseling
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking “Click Here to Apply” button on an open Application
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because an ACTIVATION LINK will be sent to the email address you provided)
If you have already Created and Activated your Account, Click here to Login with your Account Details:
|Application Type||Session Name||Status||Action|
|UTME (OOU Affiliation) (First Batch)||2019/2020||OPEN||Click Here to Apply|
|DE (OOU Affiliation) (First Batch)||2019/2020||OPEN||Click Here to Apply|
2. Check your email Inbox (or Spam) for the Activation Link. Follow the link back to the Admission Portal.
(You MUST Activate your Account, to confirm the validity of your email address, before proceeding with the Application)
3. Once you are logged in to the Admission Portal, Click on the ‘Pay Application Fee’ to make your Online Payment with your ATM card
(You need to make the payment before filling the Application Form)
4. If your payment is APPROVED, go to the Payment History link to PRINT your Receipt. However, click on the ‘Check Status’ link to Update DECLINED or PENDING transactions.
5. Carefully fill the online Application Form with required information and upload necessary scanned Documents (PDF format only) and Passport
6. Confirm the information on the Application Form before Clicking on the Submit button. Once you submit the Application Form, you can not edit.
7. Print the Application form and check back later to Print the Screening Slip with the Screening date on it
Leave a Reply