Are you an International Student? Are you willing to undergo a degree program in Australia?
The Bachelor of Commerce Global Scholarships have been established for outstanding international students who are seeking to pursue a scholarship opportunity for studies at University of Melbourne – Australia. The University of Melbourne will offer a total of 50 awards up to a 20% fee waiver for the duration of the course (up to 300 points) on academic merit.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: 20% fee remission
Number of Awards: 50
Eligible Field Of Study: The award will be awarded for a bachelor degree in commerce, economics and management subjects offered by Melbourne
- Applicant must have a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants should meet the school’s English language requirements
- Applicants should be made an unconditional offer for the Bachelor of Commerce
- Applicants must accept a place in the Bachelor of Commerce in the year it is offered
Application Process: There is no separate application process for the grant. Applicants will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for an admission in a bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne.
As part of your application applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts and proof of English language proficiency.