The University of Minnesota – USA is offering the #YouAreWelcomeHere Funding to Interested applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship recognizes international students who have a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding and have demonstrated leadership skills. The university will award two annual, renewable financial aids covering $16,000 per year for four years which is applied to the cost of tuition fees.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Enrollment Deposit Deadline: May 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: $16,000
Number of Awards: Two grants are available
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- maintain F-1 immigration status while enrolled at the University of Minnesota.
- Demonstrate interest and initiative in leadership and intercultural learning.
- Be a freshman international applicant admitted to the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Complete your application for admission and submit all supporting documents to the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities by our Early Action deadline of November 1.
- Submit the one-page #YouAreWelcomeHere application to [email protected]by November 15, 2019.
- If awarded a scholarship, claim it by submitting your confirmation deposit by May 1, 2020.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Reply