Latest Update: The EKSU Post-UTME 2019 registration is still ongoing. There is no official deadline at the moment.
EKSU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost and registration details and deadline for 2019/2020 session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. Application fee is N2000. Deadline; Not yet announced. See full details below;
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has commenced.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Method Of Application
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2019/2020 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide the required details to create account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- Select 2019/2020 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
- The screening result will be shown after completing registration.
- EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine this session..
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval..\
- All applicants awaiting their O’level results are to upload them within two weeks of release.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU, should do so and apply for the EKSU direct entry form.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should process their transcript which must get to EKSU on or before 30th August 2019. Failing to do so, their application for admission shall not be considered.
- EKSU aspirants who submitted their 2019/2020 application form on or before 9th July, 2019 are to re-login and reprint their slip.
Leave a Reply