FUAM Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost and registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 170. Application cost is N2000. Check details below for screening and registration details.
Candidates who chose University of Agriculture, Makurdi as First Choice and scored 170 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME/Direct Entry are by this notice invited for screening as follows:
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges:
Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on 16th August, 2019.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
The Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
FUAM Post-UTME Screening schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session
|9th September, 2019||Agricultural Economics AgricultureAnimal ScienceCrop and Environment ProtectCrop productionPlant Breeding and Seeds Science.Soil Science|
|10th September, 2019||Biochemistry BotanyChemistry|
|11th September, 2019||Agricultural Science Education Education and PhysicsEducation and BiologyEducation and ChemistryEducation and Integrated ScienceMaths/Comp/Science EducationMaths/Stats/EducationStats/Comp/Science EducationFisheries & AquacultureForestryVeterinary MedicineZoology|
|14th Sept, 2019||Food Science Technology Home Science and Management|
|13th Sept. 2019||Agricultural Engineering Mechanical EngineeringIndustrial PhysicsB. Sc. PhysicsB. Sc. MathematicsB. Sc. Statistics|
|16th September, 2019||Elect/Elect. Engineering|
|17th September, 2019||Microbiology|
|21st September, 2019||Microbiology|
|19th September, 2019||Computer Science Banking & ScienceEntrepreneurship studies|
|20th September, 2019||Civil Engineering Accounting/Agric-Business|
Leave a Reply