LAUTECH 2nd round Post-UTME/DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, application fee, deadline and registration details for the 2019/2020 Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160 (Medicine and Nursing is 200). Fee is N2000. Screening holds September 27th – 28th, 2019. Deadline is September 26th, 2019. See full details below;
Notice is hereby given to all candidates who chose LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2019/2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that a second batch Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be conducted on Friday, September 27 and Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
For candidate to be eligible for the exercise, he or she must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2019/2020 UTME. However, candidates who scored less than 200 marks may not be considered for admission to Medicine and Nursing programmes of the University. Candidates who chose either Medicine or Nursing programme but scored less than 200 marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
Application form will be available online for completion and submission from Wednesday, September 4 to Thursday, September 26, 2019. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form having uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 20kb.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification. The COLOUR PRINT OUT acknowledgement page should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise. Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission. The use of cell phones and any unauthorized device is not allowed during the screening exercise.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Direct Entry Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB/A’ level programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2019/2020 academic session in LAUTECH must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB to be eligible for the screening exercise scheduled for Thursday, October 3, 2019. Candidates are expected to forward their academic transcripts to the Registrar, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso not later than Wednesday, October 2, 2019. Meanwhile, the University will not admit Direct Entry candidates into its Medical Laboratory Science and Medicine programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes.
ELIGIBILITY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
- Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in completion of their application forms.
- Candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person. All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com