Latest Update: The Hezekiah Post-UTME registration Continues until January 30th, 2020. See details on how to apply below;
This is to inform candidates that online registration for Hezekiah University Post-UTME has begun. Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Hezekiah University (UNIHEZ) degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. The required cut-off is 140, and candidates are also required to to have credit level passes in five subjects at O/Level in nationally recognized examination including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
See the available courses, requirements and how to apply for Hezekiah University Post-UTME below.
Hezekiah University Undergraduate Courses.
Hezekiah University Umudi, Nkwerre LGA, Imo State offers admission into the following programmes:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Physics with Electronics
- Biotechnology and Plant Science
- English/Literary Studies
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- History/International Studies
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Hezekiah University Post UTME Eligibility.
- First of all, Any candidate with the minimum score (140) recommended by JAMB for the different programmes in the current UTME can apply for any of our degree programmes.
- Also, Candidates who did not originally choose Hezekiah University in the current UTME can equally apply.
- Also, Hezekiah University also offers Direct Entry admission for qualified students.
Leave a Reply