The attention of Kwara State University, Malete, has been drawn to insinuations making the rounds on social media that the management of the Institution has increased fees for the 2019/2020 Academic session.
A statement by the acting Vice -Chancellor of the University, Professor Sakah Mahmud, says tuition fees of both indigenes and non indigenes remain unchanged while all sundry charges from the last academic session also remain the same.
For the benefit of doubt, the schools fees and other fees for 2019/2020 academic session are as indicated below;
Tuition and Payment Methods approved by the University
Departmental & Miscellaneous Fees
- All Departmental and Other Fees should be paid Online
- All fees for year 2-4 is inclusive of tuition and entrepreneurship fees.
- Sum of N2,500 for Handbook – All students
- Sum of N5,000 for 100 – 300 Level – Biochemistry students
- Sum N5,000 for all students of Toursim, Merchandising and Hospitality Management
- Sum of N20,000 for 400 Level Education Students (Teaching Practice Exercise)
- Sum of N18,000 for 300 Level Education students (Teaching Practice Exercise)
- All geology students must add additional N25,000 for field work
- College of Agriculture: Excursion N9,000 / College Professional Registration N1,000 / Farming Practice Training (FPT) N40,000
- College of Education: Teaching Practice N12,000
- Early Childhood: Departmental Level N2,500 / Excursion N1,500 / Association Fees: N5,000
- Business Education: Undergraduate N10,000 / Postgraduate N20,000
- E – learning Enhancement Fee starting 2014/2015 Session N5,000
- ENACTUS Entrepreneurship Awareness Creation Fees N5,000 for Freshers (100Level)
Note that only tuition fees are required at this time. Hostel accommodation fees will only be paid upon clearance by the Bursary and Hostel Management. If you have already secure Hostel accomodation, print out 3 copies of your accomodation information for Accomodation payment process at the Bursary Department.
NOTE: STUDENTS SHOULD MAKE DEPARTMENTAL FEE PAYMENT THROUGH THE NEW UNDERGRADUATE PORTAL ONLY
All fees paid are Non-Refundable
Leave a Reply