Kwara Poly Post-UTME 2019/2020 registration, cut-off marks, eligibility, application cost, screening dates, deadline and other relevant details have been announced. General cut-off mark is 150. Cost is N2000. Deadline is September 9th,2019. Full details below;
The Authority of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution for Full-time National Diploma (ND) in the 2019/2020 academic session to visit the website www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng for information on Pre-Admission Screening.
National Diploma (Full-Time): Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2019 UTME. However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
How To Apply
Applicants are to visit: https://kwarapolyportal.org/app.php and create an account to commence the application process.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
The Portal opens on Monday, 26th August, 2019 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday 9th September, 2019, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Candidates awaiting Result should not apply.
M. O. Salami
Leave a Reply