This scholarship is awarded to international students who have completed an Australian Year 12 or IB and intend to commence a course in the Faculty of Science. The value depends on the ATAR you achieve and the course you’re applying for.
The university will provide awards as the following based on academic achievement:
- $3000 one-off payment for students who achieve a minimum ATAR of 95.00
- $2500 one-off payment for students who achieve a minimum ATAR of 90.00
- $2000 one-off payment for students who achieve a minimum ATAR of 80.00
Application Deadline: 12 pm, Wednesday 6 November 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Variable (Depending on funding)
Value of Award: Up to $3000
Eligible Field Of Studies: Faculty of Science
- Applicants must be either in current Year 12 or IB student to be eligible.
- Applicants must have a plan to commencing an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science at the Monash Clayton campus.
Application Process: To apply this opportunity, no application is required. Applicants need to take admission to the Faculty of Science in Monash
Visit The Official Website For More Information