The International Undergraduate Partner Scholarships are available to international students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce who have studied with our partner institutions. The scholarship offers up to 50% fee remission for the duration of the Bachelor of Commerce.
The partner institutions include;
- Trinity College Foundation Studies, Australia
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- HELP University, Malaysia
- Taylor’s College, Malaysia
- Sunway College, Malaysia
- Markham College, Peru
- Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore
- Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore
- Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
Application Deadline: November 25, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Awards: 50% fee remission
Number of Awards: 8
- Applicants must have attended pne of the above mentioned partner institutions.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have good academic records
Application Process: No application is required. Applicants need to enroll in an undergraduate degree programto get this opportunity. After being a university student, you will be automatically considered for this award. Successful applicants will receive an offer letter and information pack via email.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Reply