Elizade University Post-UTME/DE registration, eligibility and other relevant details for the 2019/20209 session have been announced. The university invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Physics (Electronics)
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry (Pure and Industrial Options)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering.
- B. Eng. Information & Communication Technology.
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering.
- B. Eng. Industrial & Production Engineering.
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B. A. International Relations
- B. A. Performing Arts
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism
- B. Sc. Human Resource Management
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF LAW
- PRIVATE AND PROPERTY LAW
- PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL LAW
Ordinary Level Requirements
All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
Attempt Of UTME
All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2019/2020 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB
Admission Requirements For Direct Entry To 200 Level:
i. 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
ii. OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
iii. Diploma from other recognized Universities.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Partner banks (alphabetic order)
- Prospective students should Apply Online.
- Students who are for any reason unable to complete the online application may opt to download the (pdf) application form, fill it and send as an email attachment to email@example.com
- Alternatively, prospective student can also pick up the for at the following Centres:
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State
- Oxbridge Tutorial College, 49, Sobo Arobiodu Street GRA, Ikeja Lagos.
- Elizade Nigeria Ltd. Plot 114 Trans madi Industrial Layout, Opposite African Oil Field Service, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Elizade Nigeria Ltd. Plot 17, IBB Way, Opposite Nigeria Christian Institute, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
- Elizade Towers, Plot 596, Cadastral Zone, AO, Independent Avenue, Opposite Bolingo Hotel, Central District Area, Abuja
|S/N||Name of Bank||Account Number|
|1||Shield Micro Finance Bank, Ilara-Mokin||40005454|
|2||Skye Bank Plc||1771350094|
|3||WEMA Bank Plc||0122129191|
For enquiries, please call: 08101563682, 08158355812, 07083611621, 08165744490