The management of Atiba University, Oyo have announced the schedule of fees payable for the 2019/2020 academic session for JUPEB and undergraduate students of the university. All such students as well as their sponsors are hereby informed to check the fees and act accordingly.
ATIBA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE
- All students are required to register for their semester courses within the first three weeks of resumption. Registration is conditional on payment of the prescribed fees. Late registration after three weeks attracts a penalty of N10, 000 (Ten Thousand Naira).
- Payment can be made either in full or in not more than three instalments.
- For instalment payments nonetheless, ALL Students are required to fully pay the accommodation fee and other fees/levies before resumption, 50% of the tuition fee before commencement of first semester examinations and the balance on or before the commencement of the Second Semester.
- Allocation of accommodation which is on first come first served shall be upon payment of accommodation fees and other levies.
- The University runs a decent affordable cafeteria on Pay As You Eat (PAYE)
- Payments are to be made online through the University Portal
SCHEDULE OF APPROVED FEES FOR NEW STUDENTS (100 AND DIRECT ENTRY)
Leave a Reply