APPLICATION FOR POST UTME 2019/2020 CLOSING DATE IS EXTEDNED TO THURSDAY 1ST OF AUGUST 2019.
CHECK FOR YOUR SPECIFIC SCREENING DATE AND TIME ON 6TH AUGUST 2019.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session; will take place between 8th August 2019 and 18th August 2019 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
UNIBEN Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, deadline application fee and registration details for 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 200. Deadline is August 1st, 2019. Screening holds August 5th – 12th, 2019. See full details below;
This is to inform candidates who chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above that the UNIBEN Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is on. The screening exercise will take place between
Monday 5th August, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University. The price of the form is N2,000. The deadline for application is 1st August. See more details below.
Screening Date and Details
The screening exercise will take place between
Monday 5th August, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 .
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be made between 8.00am 8th July, 2019 and Midnight of
1st August, 2019
The procedure for the Admission Screening (Post UTME) Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid E-Mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB
Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required
information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH
RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to
follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph
uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the
University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then
click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application
GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any
commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No
correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains
your specific screening schedule.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
S/N GROUP COURSE CATEGORIES/FACULTY
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Mathematics and Economics
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
Education Life Sciences
Library and Information Sciences
Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
Early Childhood Education
Candidates should go back on-line on Friday 2nd August, 2019 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Application website closes by midnight of 1st August, 2019 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 1st August, 2019). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 1st August, 2019 will not be screened.