Are you seeking financial help in studying for a degree program in Australia?
ECU is pleased to introduce scholarships to students seeking to study Petroleum Engineering at an undergraduate or postgraduate level in the Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Engineering (J69); Master of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering specialization) (I59); Master of Technology (Petroleum Engineering) (J70) and the Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours Degree (W17).
The educational bursary will provide the 20% discount on the tuition fees on the applicant’s chosen course.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field Of Study: Petroleum Engineering
Value Of Scholarships: 20% tuition fee reduction
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be commencing study of a postgraduate or undergraduate Petroleum Engineering degree in 2019 and 2020; Master of Engineering (Petroleum engineering) (I59); Master of Technology (Petroleum Engineering) (J70); Graduate Diploma of Petroleum Engineering (J69); Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours (W17).
- meet ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup.
- You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Please note that if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Kenya or Nigeria you must apply though an ECU Authorised Agent.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information