Federal Polytechnic Oko, OKOPOLY Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, and registration detailsfor the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. Application cost is N2000. See registration details and requirements below;
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested
candidates who wrote the 2019/2020 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Oko their 1st or 2nd Choice or are willing to change to Oko Poly as their 1st Choice Institution.
- Candidates who chose the institution as their choice and scored 120 and above.
- Candidates who wrote the 2019/2020 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Oko their 1st or 2nd Choice or are willing to change to Oko Poly as their 1st Choice Institution.
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Fine & Applied Arts with options in:
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Office Technology & Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Maths /Statistics
- Food Technology
- Home & Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
iii. Biology /Microbiology
v. Physics with Electronics.
Method Of Application
Candidates are to log on to http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx to generate an invoice.
With the generated invoice you are required to purchase the form at the designated banks viz: Microfinance, FCMB or any other banks that partner with fedpolyoko school or through the use of remitta, and make a payment of #2000. A Payment receipt will be issued to you.
Afterward, go back online to complete your online registration with the following credentials:
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
After Completing The Step Three, Carefully Re-Check Your Information’s Before Clicking “Submit” After That Print Out Your Acknowledgement Slip.
Leave a Reply