Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB, Pre-ND, Diploma (Part-Time) and National Diploma (NDS) programmes of Kogi State Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 academic session.
IJMB / Pre-IJMB Courses and Admission Requirements.
- One year Advanced Level (A/L) course of IJMB, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru, Zaria in Christian Religious Studies, Geology, Government, Islamic Religious Studies. Physics, Sociology, Mathematics (Special), Chemistry, History, Accounting, Biology and Business Management.
- IJMB Basic English Language and Mathematics (i.e O/L English Language and Mathematics).
- Pre-IJMB Remedy all O/Level Subject including Mathematics/English not passed at Credit Level Six (6) Months Duration.
- IJMB ‘A’ Level (One Year)
- Candidates must have five subjects in the SSCE, NECO or WASC at credit level which may include English Language and Mathematics, three of which must be relevant to one of the combinations offered by the school at maximum of two sittings.
- IJMB Basic English and Mathematics (i.e O/L) (One Year)
- Candidates who have attempted SSCE, NECO or WASC but could not pass English Language and Mathematics at credit levels are qualified for admission as External Candidates.
Pre-ND Courses and Admission Requirements.
The following programmes are being mounted in the school.
- Pre-ND Science leading to ND Science Laboratory Technology, Statistics, Mineral Resources Engineering, Metallurgy, Architecture, Building, Surveying and Geo-Informatics and Urban and Regional Planning.
- Pre-ND Art and Industrial Design leading to ND Art and Industrial Design.
- Pre-ND OTM leading to ND Office Technology Management.
- Candidates applying for any of the Pre-ND programmes must possess O/L(NECO/WASC/SSCE/GCE/NABTEC) with two credits and at least 3 passes which must be relevant to the specific Pre-NDprogrammes in any of Technical Drawing, Fine Arts, Further Mathematics, Geography, Statistics, Wood work, Metal work, Auto Mechanics, Food and Nutrition, Agric Science, Economics, Commerce, Basic Electricity and Basic Electronics. A pass in English and Mathematics is required.
All applicants to Pre-ND programmes will be required to pass an entrance examination scheduled to take place on a date to be announced later.
Diploma / NDS Courses and Admission Requirements.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|1||Diploma in Public Accounting & Auditing||Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, NECO/WASC/SSCE/O’L with four credits passes including English Language and Mathematics||5 Semesters|
|2||Diploma in Public Administration (DPA)||Candidates must have at least four credit passes which must include English and a pass in Mathematics||5 Semesters|
|3||Diploma in Purchasing and Supply||NECO/WASC/SSCE/GCE O’L with four credit including English and Mathematics||5 Semesters|
|4||Diploma in Law (DIL)||Public Officer not below the rank of Assistant Executive Officer with good NECO/WASC/SSCE/GCE O’L or Grade II Teacher’s Cert. with at least 4 credits and credit pass in English Language and a Pass in Mathematics||6 semesters|
|5||ND Special (NDS)||Diploma in Public Admin, Diploma in Accounting & Auditing: Candidates must have at least five credit passes which must include English and a pass in Mathematics||2 Semesters|
How to Apply for Kogi State Poly IJMB, Pre-ND, Diploma and NDS Admission Form.
- Application forms for the regular programmes are accessed online on payment of Six Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (N6,500.00) in Zenith Bank and made payable to Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja.
- Application forms for the Part-Time programmes are also accessed On-line on payment of Seven Thousand Naira only (N7,000.00) in and made payable to Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja.
- IJMB A/Level leading to Two Hundred Level at the University: Candidate must have five credits at a sitting or two sitting to qualify for IJMB A/Level in Science and Social Science. Application form for the IJMB A/Level can be accessed online on payment of Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N5,500) payable to Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja.
- Pre-ND Science: Application form for the Pre-ND Science Programme can be accessed online on payment of Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N5,500) payable to Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja.
- NDS Part-Time in Public Administration: Candidates must possess Diploma in Public Administration from a recognized Polytechnic, leading to one year ND Special. Application form can be also be obtained online on payment of N7,000
- NDS Part-Time In Accounting: Same as 5 above, but the candidate must possess Diploma in Accounting and Auditing leading to ND Special. Application form: same as 5 above.
- Goto kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Complete the form
- Complete email authentication
- Click on login
- Enter username and password as seen in email authentication
- Complete the biodata form
- Enter O’level Scores and grade
- Click on payment/pay online to generate RRR
- Print application / screening slip
- If full-time you need to pay for application and screening before you can print application/screening slip
Sales of forms close on 6th September, 2019.
Leave a Reply