UNIUYO Post-UTME Registration, Cut-off mark, Screening dates, screening fee and registration deadline for the 2019/2020 academic session have been published. Cut-off mark is 180. Cost is N2000. Deadline for registration is August 16th, 2019. Screening holds August 19th – 23rd, 2019. See full details below;
The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for Screening. The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
How To Apply
UNIUYO Post-UTME Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your
8. Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note: The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be
(i) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,O/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Schedule For Post-UTME Screening Exercise – 2019/2020 Session
The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
- Monday 19th August, 2019 – Education, Agriculture, Clinical Science Faculties
- Tuesday 20th August, 2019 – Social Sciences, Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy Faculties
- Wednesday 21st August, 2019 – Law, Environmental Studies, Arts Faculties
- Thursday 22nd August, 2019 – Science, Business Administration, Engineering
- Friday 23rd August, 2019 – Spill-Over from Faculties
Venue for Screening: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip
Closing Date: SUNDAY, August 16th, 2019
For more information visit our website: http://uniuyo.edu.ng Contact
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875