Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programmes for 2019/2020 academic session.
Duration The duration of the programme is one academic session.
Eligibility: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Olevel credits (including English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Cost of Admission Form: Fifteen Thousand naira (N 15, 000.00) only.
Cost of School Fees: One Hundred Thousand (N100,000.00) only
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATION
1. Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM) 2. Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY FUAM
I. COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS & EXTENSION
Bachelor of Agriculture Science with the options in:
i. B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
ii. B. Agric. Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
2. COLLEGE OP AGRICULTURAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc. Ed) with options in:
i. Agricultural Education
ii. B.Sc Ed Biology
iii. B.Sc Ed Chemistry
iv. B.Sc Ed Integrated Science
v. B.Sc Ed Physics
vi. B.Sc Ed Mathematics/Computer Science
vii. B.Sc Ed Mathematics/Statistics
viii. B.Sc Ed Statistics/Computer Science
3. COLLEGE OF AGRONOMY
i. B. Agric. Crop Science U.
ii B. Agric. Crop & Environmental Protection
iii B. Agric. Plant Breeding & Seed Science
iv. B. Agric. Soil Science
4. COLLEGE OF ANIMAL SCIENCE
Bachelor of Agricultural Science (B. Agric.) with options
i. B. Arpin .Animal Production U.
ii. B. Agrin Animal Nutrition
iii. B. Agric. Animal Breeding and Physiology
5. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Engr.l with options in:
i. B. Engr. Agricultural ft Environmental Engineering
ii. B. Engr. Civil• Engineering
iii. B. Engr. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
iv. B. Engt. Mechanical Engineering
6. COLLEGE OF FORESTRY & FISHERIES
Bachelor of Forestry (IL For) with options in:
i. B. For. Social & Environmental Family
iii B. For. Forestry Production & Products
iii. B. For. Wild Life & Range Management
iv. B. Fisheries & Aquaculture v. General Forestry
7. COLLEGE OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY & HUMAN ECOLOGY
Bachelor of Science in the following areas
i. B. Sc. Food Science & Technology
ii B. Sc. Home Science & Management
iii. B. Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
8. COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
i. B.Sc. Botany
ii B.Sc. Microbiology
iii B.Sc. Zoology
iv. B.Sc. Chemistry
v. B. Sc. Biochemistry
vi. B.Sc. Physics
vii. B.Sc. Industrial Physics
viii B.Sc. Mathematics
ix. B.Sc. Statistics
x. B.Sc. Computer Science
9. COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine with the following options:
i. DVM Veterinary Anatomy
ii. DVM Veterinary Physiology and Biochemistry
iii. DVM Veterinary Parasitology & Entomology
iv. DVM Animal Health and Production
v. DVM Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine
vi. DVM Veterinary Medicine
vii. DVM Veterinary Microbiology
viii DVM Veterinary Pathology
ix. DVM Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
x. DVM Veterinary Surgery, Diagnostic and Imaging
xi. DVM Veterinary Theriogenology
How to Apply
Applicants are hereby advice to pay the application fee of N15, 000.00 through the University website: fees.uam.edu.ng by generating the remita reference number and either pay online or through any bank branch. Here is a step by step to filling the application form;
- Visit uam.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB application Forms
- Create an account to generate JUPEB Application number
- Fill in your surname, other names, email address and Phone number
- Click on submit to generate the JUPEB application number
- Copy the application number generated and visit the fees.uam.edu.ng to enter the application to proceed to payment.
- On successful completion of payment go back to the portal to validate your payment by entering the payment pin.
- Complete the online application form and click submit.
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to check our Website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid email addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 entrance examination shall hold at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Pre-Degree Annex.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Submission of online forms will closed on Friday, 13 September, 2019.
Phone; 08104486569, 08134505055, 07030696292, 08075898916
Email: [email protected]