Applications are invited for admissions into the Spiritan University undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/2020 academic session.
This announcement is specially for all candidates who scored the Minimum National Cut-off Mark of 140 and above in the 2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB), and who did not choose Spiritan University Nneochi as their First Choice Institution in their JAMB Application Form for Admission into the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Candidates who have the requisite qualifications, either for UTME or DIRECT ENTRY, but did not choose Spiritan University Nneochi as Institution of First Choice in the JAMB Form are advised to go to the JAMB Platform and make a change of Institution to Spiritan University Nneochi. A printout of this Change of Institution must be presented at the Screening Exercise. Other documents required for the Post-UTME Screening /Admission Exercise include:
- JAMB Original Result Slip showing candidate’s photograph;
- JAMB Subject combination for the course applied;
- O’Level Results (WAEC, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc.);
- Photostat copy of Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age;
- Two (2) copies of recent passport photograph of self.
Successful candidates at the Post-UTME Screening will be required to pay a Non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20,000.00).
Application Forms are available at the following locations:
- Spiritan University, Nneochi, Abia State
- St. Mulumba’s Catholic Parish, Upper Chime Ave New Haven, Enugu
- Holy Ghost Juniorate, Ihiala, Anambra State
- Holy Ghost Academy, Amaokpala, Orumba North LGA, Anambra
- Fr Philip Aguh Spiritan Academy, Akabor, Ikeduru LGA, Imo State
- Bishop Okoye Spiritan Secondary Sch. Mmiriwanyi, Oyigbo LGA
- Mater Misericordiae Parish, Rumuomasi, P.H. Rivers State
- Spiritan Provincialate, 3-3 Junction, Onitsha, Anambra State
- Spiritan Provincialate, Towers Int. Sch., Katampe, Abuja
- Spiritan Provincialate, Lagos-Benin Expressway, Benin, Edo State
- St Francis Cath. Church Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos
- Annunciation Cath. Church, Ogunu, Warri, Delta State
- Thorst Ltd, No 8 Bulk 33 FGH Est, Woji Rd, Woji Town. Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Phone: 08055233612.
Available Degree programmes and courses are:
- FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration & Marketing
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
The Pre-Degree Programme of Spiritan University Nneochi is a preparatory programme for Secondary School leavers who are desirous to further their education but fall short of the requirements for University admission. The programme aims at helping these candidates remedy the deficiencies in their qualifications for University admission. The programme is for one academic session. To be admitted into the Pre-Degree Programme, a candidate must have written the SSCE, GCE or WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent public examinations.
This announcement is also available on www.spiritanuniversity.edu.ng.
For further information call any of the following numbers:
+234 (0) 811 411 8277, +234 (0) 808 090 6775, +234 (0) 810 998 1462.
Leave a Reply