The Lagos State University College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) has announced the sale of form for her Certificate Course in Health Professions Entrepreneurship. Interested and qualified candidates are hereby informed.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EXECUTIVE COURSES IN MEDICAL AND HEALTH PROFESSIONS ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Applicants for the Certificate Course in Medical Entrepreneurship
The Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies requires prospective candidates for the Certificate Course in Medical Entrepreneurship to have a first degree in Medicine or Dentistry such as MBBS or BDS; a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, a Bachelor of Science in a medical or clinical science, or a Higher National Diploma in a medical or clinical science from an accredited institution.
Applicants for the Certificate Course in Health Professions Entrepreneurship
The Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies requires prospective candidates for the Certificate Course in Health Professions Entrepreneurship to have a first degree in a medical or clinical science, or a Higher National Diploma in a medical or clinical science or a first degree in Medicine, Dentistry, or Nursing, a doctor of alternative medicine such as Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO); a first degree in a health professions such as Physiotherapy, Optometry, Pharmacy; or professional training in a health profession such as Dietician, Nutritionist, Exercise Therapist, and Occupational Therapist; or a multidisciplinary scientist such as Molecular Biologist and Biotechnologist from an accredited institution.
|S/N||TITLE OF COURSE||DURATION||FEE (N)|
|1||Certificate Course in Medical Entrepreneurship||64 hours spread over 4 weekends:Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm||200,000.00|
|2||Certificate Course in Health Professions Entrepreneurship||64 hours spread over 4 weekends:Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm||250,000.00|
The courses are certificate courses of Lagos State University (LASU) and will be run at Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM).
Qualified participants will earn:
- The LASU Certificate in Medical Entrepreneurship (CME) or
- The LASU Certificate in Health Professions Entrepreneurship (CHPE)
|Eight modules of the certificate courses (CME or CHPE)|
|August 2019||Friday 9th||Saturday 10th||Friday 16th||Saturday 17th|
|Module 1||Module 2||Module 3||Module 4|
|Friday 23rd||Saturday 24th||Friday 30th||Saturday 31st|
|Module 5||Module 6||Module 7||Module 8|
Objectives of the External Courses in Medical and Health Professions Entrepreneurship.
- Attendants should enjoy the interactive pedagogic instruments provided during the course: tutorials, exercises, case studies, simulations, videos, workshops, and real-life cases.
- Attendants should appreciate the importance of state-of-the-arts facilities and functions in entrepreneurship as well as management of basic facilities and functions.
- Attendants should be informed towards innovative service, interdisciplinary approach, and sustainability.
- Attendants should initiate their own self-directed, life-long learning in competencies and competitiveness.
- Attendants should learn basic research skills to become profitable members of a knowledge society.
- Attendants should develop adaptive thinking capable of conquering emerging challenges of an entrepreneurship.
- Attendants should become able to manage their entrepreneurship within economic, social, political, and philosophical environs through a clear vision and strategy.
- Attendants are awarded 10 CME credits per module.
All activities will be at Lagos State University College of Medicine, (LASUCOM), 1-5 Oba Akinjobi Way, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
Strategic Insights Healthcare, The Hospital Ltd, http://the-hospitals.com
For more information contact:
College Entrepreneurship Courses Coordinator, Office of The Provost, Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM, 1-5 Oba Akinjobi Way, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone: 08176984127 08160944635