Kwara State College Of Education, Ilorin, KWACOED post utme 2019/2020 purchase of application form is now open. Interested candidates should apply for the form now before it closes.
There are some prospective candidates that might not know the available programmes on offer at Kwara State College Of Education for the 2015/2016 session. If you are one of such candidates, check for your choice course in the list that has been made available below as reproduced from KWACOED official website.
You can also find below, the registration procedures for the Post Utme screening exercise.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES FOR KWACOED POST UTME
AVAILABLE NCE COURSES
|1||Agricultural Science (Double Major)||34||Entrepreneurship Skills Courses|
|2||Arabic / French||35||Fine and Applied Art (Double Major)|
|3||Arabic / Islamic Studies||36||French / Christian Religious Studies|
|4||Arabic / Yoruba||37||French / Islamic Studies|
|5||Arabic Medium||38||French / Music|
|6||Biology / Integrated Science||39||French / Social Studies|
|7||Business Education (Double Major)||40||French / Yoruba|
|8||Chemistry / Integrated Science||41||Geography / Integrated Science|
|9||Chemistry / Mathematics||42||Geography / Mathematics|
|10||Christian Religious Studies / Fine Art||43||Geography / Social Studies|
|11||Christian Religious Studies / Social Studies||44||History / Christian Religious Studies|
|12||Computer Science / Biology||45||History / Islamic Studies|
|13||Computer Science / Economics||46||History / Social Studies|
|14||Computer Science / Chemistry||47||Home Economics (DM)|
|15||Computer Science / Integrated Science||48||Integrated Science / Mathematics|
|16||Computer Science / Mathematics||49||Integrated Science / Physics|
|17||Computer Science / Physics||50||Islamic Studies / Social Studies|
|18||Early Childhood Care Education Courses||51||Mathematics / Physics|
|19||Economics / Arabic||52||Music / Christian Religious Studies|
|20||Economics / Christian Religious Studies||53||Music / Social Studies|
|21||Economics / English||54||Physical Health Education (Double Major)|
|22||Economics / French||55||Political Science / Christian Religious Studies|
|23||Economics / Islamic Studies||56||Political Science / Islamic Studies|
|24||Economics / Mathematics||57||Political Science / Social Studies|
|25||Economics / Social Studies||58||Primary Education Studies (Double Major)|
|26||English / Christian Religious Studies||59||Social Studies (Double Major)|
|27||English / French||60||Technical Education|
|28||English / History||61||Yoruba / Christian Religious Studies|
|29||English / Islamic Studies||62||Yoruba / History|
|30||English / Music||63||Yoruba / Islamic Studies|
|31||English / Political Science||64||Yoruba / Music|
|32||English / Social Studies||65||Yoruba / Social Studies|
|33||English / Yoruba|
REQUIREMENTS FOR KWACOED POST UTME 2019/2020
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 120 marks in the last 2019 UTME examination
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2019 UTME examination can apply
- Candidates who did not choose the college in any of their choices but now wish to be considered for admission into the college can also apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDU. POST UTME 2019/20
- Interested applicants are to register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
- Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
- Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances)
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip.