FUWUKARI Post-UTME/DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been announced. Cut-off mark is 160. Application Fee N2000. All UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Wukari for the 2019/2020 academic session that the pre-admission screening exercise of the university has commenced.
- Only UTME and DE Candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First or Second choice of institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 160 in the 2019 UTME
- Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to visit: www.fuwportal.edu.ng/ug/putme_registration.php
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then Click on Next Step.
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed
For further enquiries contact: [email protected]