Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Part-time programme Admission for the 2019/2020 Academic session has been announced. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the under listed Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes of Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Hospitality Management
- Home and Rural Economics
Candidates must possess:
At least (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Weekend Screening Application) and enter your phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N8, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.
All application forms must be submitted on or before 27th September 2019.
Leave a Reply