Federal Polytechnic Auchi Post-UTME Screening Timetable for 2019/2020 Session has been poublished. Suitably qualified candidates that registered or intend to register for Auchi Polytechnic Post-UTME are hereby informed that the management of the institution has released the timetable for the screening exercise, along with screening requirements.
Post UTME Screening Schedule for 2019/2020 Session
Post UTME Screening Requirements
- Evidence of payment for the Application form and screening.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, ND etc)
- JAMB result slip
- Two (2) copies of printed Acknowledgement slip and
- Two (2) copies of printed Application form.
NOTE: The screening exrercise will be Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates are required to appear at the specified venues above for screening and Computer Based Test (CBT), by 7:00am on the scheduled dates and should be decently dressed.