Wesley University Post-UTME/DE Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes available for the 2019/2020 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo.
- Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
- Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates seeking change of institution.
Wesley University Undergraduate Programmes
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
1. Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
2. Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
3. Direct Entry Candidates
4. Candidates seeking change of institution.
1. UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
2. Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
3. Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
1. 2019 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
2. Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
3. O’Level Result(s)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Recent Passport Photographs (3)
6. 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
7. Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
SCREENING FEE FOR REGULAR STUDENTS:
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) toSkye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are to visit the online application portal and follow the steps below to apply.
1. Signup on/Login to the portal
2. Generate Invoice and keep the Payee ID safe.
2. Proceed to any Bank of Choice and pay Application fee through eTranzact with your Invoice-Payee ID
3. Return to this portal with Confirmation Order PIN from the Bank.
4. Confirm Payment and Proceed to fill Application Form.
5. Print out success slip and contact us.
Best of Luck!