Sterling Bank Summer Associate Program 2019 for Young Nigerians | After School Africa Sterling Bank Summer Associate Program
The Sterling Bank Summer Associate Program will give you a unique insight into how Sterling Bank operates, working closely with internal and external clients on live projects.
Application Deadline: 24th May 2019
Eligible Countries: NigeriaGet Email Notifications on New Funding Opportunities! Click here to Subscribe!
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
Field of Study: The Sterling Bank Summer Associate Program is open to students currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, M.Sc. or LLM or any other Master’s degree. While their discipline or major are not important, we do expect a level of knowledge of the industry and marketplace.
- The Sterling Bank Summer Associate Programe role is for candidates currently working towards an advanced degree such as MBA, M.Sc. or LLM and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of their study.
Who thrives here?
- We look for resourcefulness, teamwork skills, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit, often shown through prior work experience and participation in extracurricular activities.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- This is a twelve-week program designed to give participants an opportunity to broaden their knowledge and develop a solid foundation in the Banking sector through a variety of disciplines: customer research, quantitative analysis, strategy, project management, product analysis & design and broader market insights. The program is characterized with placement on a specialized project team where you will work with other Summer Associates to think, design and execute the next BIG thing!
- Successful Summer Associates may be invited back to join our Management Trainee program in a full-time position.
Duration of Award: 12 weeks
How to Apply: Apply Here
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying