Lagos Business School (LBS) Young Talent Program 2019 for African Scholars | After School Africa
The LBS Young Talents’ Programmeis offering a one-day opportunity to undergraduates who are in their final year university studies. M.Sc students and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members are also welcome.
Application Deadline: 17th June 2019
Eligible Countries: African countriesGet Email Notifications on New Funding Opportunities! Click here to Subscribe!
To be taken at (country): Lagos, Nigeria
About the Award: The purpose of the one-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university. The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and short list suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
Type: Short Courses/Training
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first class or second class upper.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Award: The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty person, researcher and admin staff
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme
- Discuss about the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme
Duration of Award: One (1) day = (9 – 10 August, 2019).
How to Apply:
- Download and fill the YTP Application form click here.
- Forward the completed form with your resume and proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to [email protected].