Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND admission form (Full-time) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. Also on sales are the Nekede Poly forms for Part-time HND Evening and Weekend programmes admission for 2019/20 session. If that is what you are looking for, click on that link.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified person to apply for the 2019/2020 HND Full-time programme of Federal Polytechnic Nekede. Below are application instructions you need to pay for the form and complete application online.
LIST OF FEDERAL POLY NEKEDE HND COURSES (FULL-TIME)
1. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
i. Accountancy (AC)
ii. Banking & Finance (BF)
iii. Business Administration & Management (BAM)
iv. Marketing (MK)
v. Purchasing & Supply (PS)
vi. Office Technology & Management (OTM)
vii. Public Administration (PA)
viii. Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
i. Agricultural / Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
a. Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
b. Soil / water Resources (option)
ii. Civil Engineering (CE)
a. Structural Engineering (option)
b. Transportation Engineering (option)
iii. Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
a. Power (option)
b. Telecommunication (option)
c. Instrumentation & Control (option)
iv. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
a. Manufacturing Engineering (option)
b. Power & Plant (option)
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
i. Architecture (AR)
ii. Building Technology (BT)
iii. Estate Management HND (EM)
iv. Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
v. Quantity Surveying (QS)
vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
4. SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
i. Food Technology (FT)
ii. Computer Science (CS)
iii. Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
a. Biology / Microbiology (option)
b. Chemistry (option)
c. Physics / Electronics (option)
d. Microbiology / Biochemistry (option)
e. Environmental Biology (option)
iv. Library & Information Science (LIS)
v. Statistics (STA)
vi. Fisheries Technology (FIT)
5. SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
i. Mass Communication (MC)
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at list five (5) relevant O’ level creadits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sitting in WACE/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE HND ADMISSION FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Before you CLICK HERE to apply, Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any of the designated banks below to make a payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000.00) using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to Federal Polytechnic, Nekede portal and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefor advisable to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Admission Form sale has not been announced