The University of Queensland, Australia is offering the Financial Support International Awards to Individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This bursary is available for high achievement International aspirants and aims to provide financial support for the candidates of Economic field.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
Eligible Countries: Australia & International
Type: Masters & PhD
Value Of Scholarships: The program will help candidates with the award of AU$30,000 per annum and tuition fee waiver.
- Applicants must be International and Australian citizens
- Applicants must be applying for a Postgraduate degree program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: Applications for the MAdvEcon must include the relevant supporting documents:
- Academic CV
- Previous academic transcripts
- Evidence of English language requirements (GMAT/GRE score sheets if applicable)
- At least two referee reports.
Apply online: MAdvEcon (16 units) | MAdvEcon (24 units)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Reply