The Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-time admission form for 2019/2020 session is out. This is the OFFAPOLY National Diploma Daily Part-time Programme.
Applications are hereby invited from the management of the Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 academic session from interested and equally qualified candidates.
Federal Polytechnic, Offa invites application from suitably qualified candidates into two year National Diploma (ND) Part-Time programme for 2019/2020 session in the following departments:
LIST OF FEDERAL POLY OFFA ND PART-TIME COURSES
The under listed two (2) years of six (6) semesters Part-Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma are available.
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii Food Technology
iii Science Laboratory Technology
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Civil Engineering
ii. Computer Engineering Technology
iii Electrical Electronic Engineering
v. Mechanical Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA PART-TIME (ND) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) programmes are as follows:
1. SSC, GCE O’ level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OFFA POLY PART TIME ADMISSION FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
To apply online for Part-Time ND programmes, candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal: www.fpo.edu.ng, click on admission to fill application form, and thereafter make payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only for application form and no other charges shall be required.
Payment will be made with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE FOR 2019
Submission of the Federal Poly Offa Part-time application form for ND candidates closes on Friday, July 26, 2019.
All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address.
Please note that any false data entry during the online registration will lead to disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered.