Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) Norton Rose Fulbright CCLS Scholarships 2019 for International Students | After School Africa
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP and the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) are pleased to offer a full tuition fee only scholarship (one) for the September 2019 intake for students wishing to follow the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law Programme.
Application Deadline: 2nd July 2019 17:00h BST
Eligible Countries: UK/EU/InternationalGet Email Notifications on New Funding Opportunities! Click here to Subscribe!
To be taken at (country): London, UK
Field of Study: Law
Eligibility: Students holding an offer for the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law programme (either conditional or unconditional, home/EU or overseas) for full-time study may apply for this scholarship online- see details on how to apply below.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- For the successful candidates, his/her tuition fees payable to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) – the equivalent of £15,100 for a Home/EU student or £22,150 for a non-Home/EU student – will be covered entirely by the scholarship in the form of a fee waiver. Please note the scholarship does not cover any additional living costs or flights etc.
- In addition to receiving a scholarship, each successful applicant will also be awarded a two week international internship at Norton Rose Fulbright LLP. Additional travel and living costs up to £1750 incurred as a result of taking up this internship will be reimbursed, and any necessary work visas will be arranged on the applicant’s behalf by Norton Rose Fulbright.
- The successful candidate may be asked to assist with QMUL marketing events such as postgraduate open evenings and/or web/video student profiles; as well as supporting CCLS and Norton Rose Fulbright LLP in promoting the scholarship (e.g. through interviews, photos and presence at events).
Duration of Award: 1 year
How to Apply:
- You will need to complete the online application form and submit ALL required documents by following a link at the bottom of the webpage.
- You MUST apply for the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law in London before applying for a scholarship – your application ID number is a requirement.
- You must have applied for this programme by 4 June 2019 to then be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The online form must be completed and submitted with relevant documentation (detailed below) no later than 17:00h BST on 2 July 2019.
In order to apply for this scholarship please complete and sign the online application form, and attach the following documents (as one PDF document):
- A copy of your CV
- ‘Please state the reasons why you are applying for this LLM, why you are interested in energy and natural resources and why you feel we should award you this scholarship’
- A 500 word max response to the following:
- A full transcript of your grades: Undergraduate/Bachelors level/first degree level and Postgraduate/Masters (if applicable)
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Leave a Reply