Ireland: Cork University Business School (CUBS) Food Security Policy and Management Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 for Developing Countries (Fully-funded) | After School Africa
CUBS will offer full scholarships to three students from developing countries on the MSc Food Security Policy and Management, which will receive its first intake of students in September 2019.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2019
Eligible Countries: Developing CountriesGet Email Notifications on New Funding Opportunities! Click here to Subscribe!
To be taken at (country): Ireland
About the Award: The MSc Food Security Policy and Management is the first of its kind in Ireland, and one of the few courses in the world specifically focused on food security policy in the context of international development. It provides an opportunity to graduates to gain a qualification in a specialised field that is of growing importance to policy institutes, NGOs and development agencies worldwide.
- The scholarships are open to students who are citizens of, and normally resident in, developing countries
- To be eligible for the scholarships, students must first be offered a place on the MSc in Food Security Policy and Management
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarships – open to students who are citizens of, and normally resident in, developing countries – include tuition fees, return airfare to Ireland, and a stipend of €1,000 per month for a year.
Duration of Award: 1 Year
How to Apply: Students must first be offered a place on the MSc in Food Security Policy and Management by applying via the PAC portal. Entry requirements for the programme can be found on the programme page.
Applicants for the scholarships should apply by email to Ms Niamh Kiely ([email protected]), using the subject heading ‘MSc Food Security Scholarships’, with the following:
- Evidence that they have applied online to the MSc Food Security Policy and Management;
- A motivational statement (max. 300 words) outlining their suitability to be considered for a scholarship;
- Contact details of two referees.
The deadline for applications is Friday 31 May 2019, with successful applicants to be informed in early June.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying