The International Development Department, University of Birmingham, invites applications from Africans who are seeking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program includes
- Full tuition fee
- Air fare to and from the United Kingdom and visa
- Monthly stipend of £950 for 18 months
- Arrival allowance of £950
Application Deadline: 19th May 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): University of Birmingham, UK
- Applicants must have a first class Honours degree, or equivalent, and be African nationals domiciled (or permanent residents) in an African country.
- Applicants must be living in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Applicants should reach at least level 6.5 in the IELTS or 580 /93 for TOEFL.
Application Process: Applications must be received through the University online application system, by 19 May 2019. In addition to the usual documents to be submitted, applicants should also upload a 500 word statement and CV. This statement should set out why the applicant is the best candidate for the scholarship.
Applicants must then send an email to Mrs Debra Beard ([email protected]) informing her of their wish to be considered for the Mo Ibrahim Scholarship and their ID number. Please include ‘Mo Ibrahim Scholarship’ in the subject line of the email.
Visit The Official Website For More Information