A total of 30 full scholarships are available to talented and motivated Ghanaian students who meet the university’s admission criteria (including GRE/GMAT and TOEFL exam scores) and are offered admission to their program of choice.
Application Deadline: 19th April, 2019.
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To be taken at (country): Turkey
About the Award: The Government of Ghana through the Scholarships Secretariat in collaboration with Koç University, Turkey is offering scholarships for Ghanaians to study in various disciplines at the masters and doctoral levels for the 2019/2020 academic year as follows:
Field of Study: The programs that are eligible for the scholarship at Koç University are:
- Master with Thesis programs (2 years, full-time, on-campus) in all Graduate Schools
- Master without Thesis programs (1 year, full-time, on-campus) in all Graduate Schools
- PhD (Doctoral) programs (4 years, full-time, on-campus) in all Graduate Schools
Subject areas on offer include:
- Law, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Engineering and Basic Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Business Administration
Type: Mastgers, PhD
Eligibility:Candidates must satisfy the following:
- Hold a degree in relevant field of study
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for masters and forty-five (45) for PhD.
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience (PhD candidates)
- Completed national service
Number of Awards: 30
Value of Award: The scholarships cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Housing (on campus or a housing allowance)
- Monthly living expenses stipend
- Book/research allowance
- Flight tickets
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
1. Apply for admission at: https://international.ku.edu.tr/turkish-scholarships/ghana-scholarship/
2. Apply in writing to the Registrar of Scholarships indicating contact details attach copies of the following:
- Acknowledgement notice from Koç University as having applied for a place.
- Academic certificates and transcripts
- A copy of birth certificate or Passport
3. The application letter together with the relevant documents should be addressed to:
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
P. O. BOX M75
Email: [email protected]
Visit Award Webpage for Details
Important Notes: Please note: Applications without GRE exam score will not be evaluated for admission.