The African Union is looking for a logo that captures the essence of Innovation in Education, in the context of Africa. Entries will be judged for the style, creativity and impact of a design that can be used easily on related materials;
Application Deadline: 30th April 2019
About the Award!
- We are looking for a logo that captures the essence of Innovation in Education, in the context of Africa. Entries will be judged for the style, creativity and impact of a design that can be used easily on related materials;
- Prominent colors used in the design should be the same or similar to those used in AU Symbols (see https://au.int/en/about/symbols);
- The logo must be expressive and easy to understand and interpret;
- The format of the logo should be in encapsulated post script (.eps) format.
- Must be a citizen of an African Union Member State;
- The submission must be made by the original designer of the logo;
- Each individual must submit only one entry.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- 1000 US Dollars awarded at the Innovating Education in Africa Expo 2019 to be held in Gaborone, Botswana;
- Certificate of Recognition signed by the Commissioner of Human Resources, Science and Technology of the African Union Commission.
The winner must surrender all rights to the design to the African Union Commission, who will be the sole owner of rights to the design.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your logo design and personal details at the link: www.edu-au.org/logo-contest
- You will need to provide a short description in no more than 250 words of how the design represents the subject.
- Deadline for submissions is 30th April 2019, 23:59 (GMT+3). Early submissions are encouraged.
Visit Programme Webpage for Details
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.